Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, March 28, 2016

Exercise P_Irregular Verb



Exercise P_Irregular Verb

A. Complete the sentences by typing the correct form of the verb shown in CAPITALS.
1. Her work______________________ on the tradition of radical feminism. (DRAW)
2. I made a promise to you and I've______________________ it. (KEEP)
3. She has ______________________ herself to be a highly competent manager. (SHOW)
4. The explosion ______________________ buildings for miles around. (SHAKE)
5. She never ______________________ him for ruining her holiday. (FORGIVE)
6. I must have ______________________ my train ticket on the journey. (LOSE)
7. I hope what I said didn't ______________________ her. (UPSET)  
8. Our pipes ______________________ up several times last winter. (FREEZE)
9. They ______________________ horses for racing. (BREED)
10. The children ______________________ two songs by Schubert at the school concert. (SING)

B. Complete the sentences using the correct form of the verb in CAPITALS


No comments :

Post a Comment