Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Personal Information (2)



Personal Information (2)
 For English Starter
Hello lady and gentlemen are present here
My name is …………….…….... My nick name is ……………………. I come from ………..……..…… I am Cambodian / Khmer.  My age is ………. Now I live in ………………… with…………….……….. I have ……. brother(s) and ….. sister(s). I have …… siblings. There are ……………people in my family. I am the ….. child in family. My eldest brother’s / sister’s name is ……………….….He/ She is ……. years old. And my youngest brother’s / sister’s name is…. …………..…….. His / Her age is ….. .. My father’s job is a ………………………..… and my mother is a ……………………………...……

I study English at ……………………………………………………………... I study …………….. book from teacher ……………………… My class has ………. students. I go to school at ………..o’clock by …….......... everyday.  I have studied English for …… years. I want to study English because …………………………………………………...…………………………………………………………………………………………………...……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…... I can speaks …….. languages, Khmer, …………………………………………………………………… In the future I want to be a ……………………………………. because ………………………………….. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………......
That’s my personal information. Thanks you a lot for paying attention. Goodbye! See you.

Answer these questions


1.      What’s your name?
2.      Where do you come from?
3.      What is your nationality?
4.      What is your age?
5.      Where do you live now?
6.      Who do you live with?
7.      How many brothers and sisters do you have?
8.      How many siblings do you have?
9.      How many people are there in your family?
10.  What position are you in the family?
11.  What’s your eldest sibling’s name?
12.  What is his/ her age?
13.  What is your youngest sibling’s name?
14.  What is his/ her age?
15.  What are your parents’ jobs?
16.  Where do you study?
17.  What book do you study?
18.  Who do you study from?
19.  How many students are there in your class?
20.  What time do you go to school?
21.  How do you go to school?
22.  How long have you studied English?
23.  Why do you want to study English?
24.  How many languages can you speak?
25.  What do you want to be in the future? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment